Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My First Sock!

I am pleased to announce that after a few months of starting, getting frustrated, and putting it a away for a couple weeks, I have successfully started knitting my first sock. Tada!


It is a great project to have right now since classes have started up again and I no longer have free day. It is so small I can easily take it with me and just work on it when I have a few free minutes.
In other exciting news, I am going to have a vegetable garden at my husband's parents' house this year (we have a great apartment, but no yard). I am going to start some seedlings inside soon, and hopefully the weather will be good this weekend so I can start getting the land ready. I can't wait for fresh vegetables!

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

socks n veggies! the best of the bests :)