Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friday Favorites

This is the first post in my new series: Friday Favorites. Every Friday I am going to share five of my favorite items on Etsy that fit a certain theme I pick for the day.

This week it feels like spring is finally coming, and I have spent a lot of time day dreaming of warmer weather and light airy dresses- my favorite spring wardrobe choice. These five dresses are from some of my favorite Etsy shops, and are exactly what I want to be wearing this spring.



I love the neckline and pleated skirt on this dress from Omtagning. Too bad it is not my size.

I have had my eye on this one from niceface for a loooooong time. It looks like the perfect everyday dress, and it comes in lots of colors too!

I love pretty much everything in her shop, but this dress by missbrache is the one that feels most like spring to me.

I admit it, I love tutus. They are so much fun to wear. This dress by ouma is my new dream tutu.


This dress by janebonbon might be my favorite of all. The craftsmanship looks amazing, and I love that she makes such a wide range of sizes.

No comments: