Thursday, April 2, 2009

Friday Favorites

Time for Friday Favorites again, and this week I have gardening on the brain. As I mentioned in my last post, I am very excited about my new vegetable garden this year. There are a lot of lovely plants and seeds listed on Etsy, but I was having a really hard time picking just five, so I picked picked five great non-plant things I would love to have for my garden.

PS. Please forgive the funny font sizing. Everything looks right in edit mode, but for some reason it changes after I hit post.


Beautiful and Biodegradable!

20 Recycled Biodegradable Seedling Starter Newspaper Pots by RushofWings.



Attractive plant labels.
Plant Markers by dbabcock.


A very lucky bird will get to call this home.

Primitive Birdhouse Yellow Cabin Charming Rustic Folk Art by birdhouseaccents.




Worms help make a healthy garden, and this one can water for you.

Worm and Bird Plant Tender or Water System in Pistachio by LeaningOaksCeramics.




and who can resist a garden gnome?
Garden Gnome Note Card by creativeapples.


I am really hoping for good weather tomorrow so I can start preparing the soil!

1 comment:

Winklepots said...

Those plant labels are really cool. I'm a black thumb but I still attempt gardening anyway. :o)