Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Friday Favorites

Hello all. This week's Friday Favorites theme is cars. Why cars you may ask. The answer is that for the past month or so I have just had one car problem after another, and it seems that all of my time (and money!) has been spent dealing with the less than wonderful parts of owning a car. I am hoping that my current problem can be fixed by just getting a new battery, but we will see. I hope you enjoy these lovely, and low maintenance, car items I found on Etsy this week.


A Drive in the Country Clutch by sakizome.


Small Green Car by smalltowntoys.



Ok, not really a car, but I couldn't resist. Pink Scooter/Vespa by LeahSutton.




Matchbox cars case print by amandakindregan.



Traffic note set by cricicis.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

The scooter is FAB!! :0)

(good luck with the car)