Friday, December 5, 2008

Yay Sales!

This week I am celebrating my first real sales in my etsy shop! I had a great trade with another seller, Lucy's Postcard Quilts, last week, and this week I have sold two of my aprons. It is really nice to not be waiting for my first sale anymore, and feels like the shop is real now. Huzzah!

Last night's craft fair went pretty well too. I wasn't sure about it since it was an evening weeknight event, but the turn out was good and a handful of puppets went home with happy kids. I am really excited about the fair in Otis on Saturday, though. Everything for sale from the snacks to crafts is going to be handmade, and there is supposed to even be some live music! I am a little bummed that I can't be there myself. I will be at a baby shower (which will also be a lot of fun), but my husband will be there running our booth. If you are in the area you should drop by and check it out!

Have a Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yay!
Congrats :)

Brook said...

YAY for etsy!! You are so cute! I love the picture you have!