Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Busy Week

This week is another pretty busy one for me, although I ended up taking Monday and Tuesday off from teaching because I had a really sore throat. I am feeling much better now, and am almost caught up from what I missed those days.

The new thing going on this week is that I am going to exhibit & sell some puppets in Holyoke, MA on Saturday to benefit Doctors Without Boarders. It sounds like a great event for a great cause, and you can find out more about it here http://www.yippeeskippy.com/gonzo/?page_id=469.

This weekend's craft fair in Otis was kind of a mixed bag . Not many people came, so we didn't sell too much, but my husband met a lot of really great artists and crafters there, and had a good time all around. One of the people he met was Janna of Capture Our Moments, and she took these pictures of some of the puppets for us!










The other new thing is that I finally have business cards! They were designed by the awesome Ironcladdesigns who also designed my banner. I think he did a great job I am very glad to have something so nice to hand out to people.

I also have the two new ribbon bags just about ready to list in my shop! I hope to get that done on Saturday, as well as start on a couple special orders that I need to get done before Christmas. I will post again on Saturday with pictures of the bags and maybe the special orders in progress!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My mother was a puppeteer. Your puppets are cute - the little orange dragon? is especially adorable. You create very expressive faces!