Monday, November 3, 2008

Getting Started


Yay for my first post! I have been wanting to start this blog for a while now, but I have been putting it off because I was not looking forward to doing all the set up stuff. It really wasn't bad though once I sat down and did it, and now I can move onto the fun stuff.

Like my profile says I am a puppeteer but I also like to take the time to make other things I enjoy. Part of the purpose of this blog is to help keep myself motivated to do that (since I seem to fall into creative slumps every few months) and give me a place to share what I am doing. I also plan to post other art/craft stuff that I find interesting or inspiring.

My new big project is the Etsy shop I opened a couple of weeks ago. You can check it out if you would like. So far I have several aprons and a woven ribbon bag listed, and a couple half done bags and aprons to be finished and listed later this week. I also started knitting a hat last night. I might list it when it is done or keep it for myself, depending on how it looks with my big hair. I will post some pictures of it in progress here later this week.

If you are interested in my puppet work, I am also working on getting a blog started for that too in the next week or so. For now here is one of my favorite pics of stuff in my shop.

No comments: